Ask a Baja motorsports employee - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > ATVs, Quads and Four-Wheelers > Youth ATV

Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2005, 04:34 PM

Baja employee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ask a Baja motorsports employee

I am a baja employee and will answer any questions you have about a Baja product. Just email me and i will respond.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2005, 11:18 AM
drstar67

Default Re: Ask a Baja motorsports employee

Okay: I have a Wilderness 90.
I need to know...
1) what are the wheel bolt pattern?(4/85 or ?)

2)aftermarket pipe kit?

2) K&N number?

3) is there an after market axle if I bent this one?

4)And does BAJA carry replacement parts for the one my kids will break.

5)Why do the for brakes drag when I tighten the lug nuts?

6)will BAJA have a sponsorship program for the kids that race thier atv's?

dr_star@hotmail.com [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif[/img] <font color="red"> </font>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-28-2005, 01:15 PM
drstar67

I have not heard anything from you, why is that?

If replacement parts are available for the oem ones I know will break that would be great, just let us know????
Old 09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
FASTJOE22

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT PLUG LOOKS LIKE UNDER THER REAR FENDER ON A 90CC BAJA ATV?
Old 09-28-2005, 02:53 PM
FASTJOE22

DO YOU GUYS SPONSOR ANY KIDS THAT KNOW HOW TO REALY RIDE YOUR ATV'S IF SO LET ME KNOW CAUSE I GOT ONE AND ANOTHER THAT RACES IN THE 50CC CLASS AND HE RIDES A SUZUKI
Old 09-29-2005, 10:01 AM
drstar67

[ QUOTE ]
DO YOU GUYS SPONSOR ANY KIDS THAT KNOW HOW TO REALY RIDE YOUR ATV'S IF SO LET ME KNOW CAUSE I GOT ONE AND ANOTHER THAT RACES IN THE 50CC CLASS AND HE RIDES A SUZUKI

[/ QUOTE ]

Same with my daughter, but no answer to any questions here.

Except: if you look under the left rear fender there is a box (square or rectangle, you decide) it has two places on the top to plug in the plug but should have only one plug connected, that is it, disconnect it, viola no more rev box limit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] <font color="red"> </font>
Old 09-29-2005, 12:27 PM
FASTJOE22

THANKS FOR THE REPLY
Old 10-01-2005, 07:31 AM
BajaRider08

Do you know How i can make my Baja90 alot faster ...cheap and easy??? Also i would like to get knew tires could u tell me where to get some?
Old 10-04-2005, 05:03 PM
drstar67

[ QUOTE ]
Do you know How i can make my Baja90 alot faster ...cheap and easy??? Also i would like to get knew tires could u tell me where to get some?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) dc the rev box
2) add Speed trap spacers $100
3) order tires and wheels from Recreationtires.com $160
4) toss a pipe (after market)on it. $120
5) K&N filter $35 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2005, 01:03 PM
FASTJOE22

I HAVE ASKED YOU IF YOU GUYS SPONSOR AND KIDS AND I STILL HAVE NO ANSWER.....ALSO IF SOMEBODY HAS A CYCLE SHOP AND WANTED TO CARRY YOUR PRODUCT WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO?PLEASE REPLY SOON SO I CAN TELL THE PERSON INTERESTED. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement