Im a 13 year old beginner what atv should I get ? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > ATVs, Quads and Four-Wheelers > Youth ATV

Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2005, 12:14 AM
llamaboy

Default Im a 13 year old beginner what atv should I get ?

I am 13 years old and am going to start racing what atv should I get?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2005, 08:39 AM
laserman

Default Re: Im a 13 year old beginner what atv should I get ?

First of all it depends on your size. If you are a biger 13 year old you could go into the youth production. It hast to be 200cc max 2 stroke or 300cc max 4 stroke. If you are smaller I recommend the yout 71-90 production class. good luck be careful and have fun
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:43 PM
stormrosellanne

Default Re: Im a 13 year old beginner what atv should I ge

i would say to try a trail boss by polaris. my 10 year old loves it
Old 10-01-2005, 12:06 PM
BajaRider08

I Think You should go with the Baja90 Or the Baja Wilderneess90
But where do you live?? i Have a 13 year old son and he is looking for a place to race and ride ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2005, 04:03 AM
duneshooter

I say that it depends on how much power you are used to riding on your own. I personally like big bikes with more power or I cant ride it.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:52 PM
drstar67

if you have never ridden go smaller, like 300ex, 250ex, or z250, or another bike, A blaster is a good choice they're sanppy and have there own class atr the races, fun to ride. Choose carefully and learn to ride the quad , don't let it ride you. And don't take advice from another kid like duneshooter, it will likely get you hurt. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2005, 06:53 PM
BajaRider08

Buddy you must be pretty dumb if you dont get the OUTLAW by polaris. Its the best beginner bike on the market. You cant get anybetter than that. I have a 12 year old son with the OUTLAW and he loves it more than me!!! Its the best thing to get and i deffinitly think you should go with it.... Just my advice. Be smart Grab It while you can...

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUTLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spam4.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/owned1.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 11:33 AM
rawdawg

IF YOU ARE GOING TO RACE AND ARE A PRETTY GOOD SIZED 13 YEAR OLD I WOULD GET A BLASTER, MANY AFTERMARKET PARTS IT TEACHES YOU TO LEARN TO RIDE A REAL QUAD 6-SPEED CLUTCH ETC.(IF YOU ARE GOING TO RACE)ALSO A OLDER 250X IS A GOOD CHOICE AND A 300EX IS GOOD TOO, BUT I WOULD GET THE BLASTER YOU CAN FIND THEM USED ON EBAY FOR PRETTY CHEAP WITH LOTS OF AFTER MARKET GOODIES. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RACE I WOULD GET A HONDA SPORTRAX 250, QUADSPORT250, OR SOMETHING TO THAT NATURE.IF YOU ARE A SMALLER 13 YEAR OLD AND WANT TO RACE I WOULD GET A DRR DRX90 OR A KASEA 90 OR A DINLI DIAMONDBACK90, ALL HAVE ABOUT THE SAME MOTORS AND YOU CAN FING LOTS OF AFTERMARKET PARTS, DONT GO WITH A 90 FOURSTROKE (HONDA TRX90) IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL NEVER GET THE PERFORMANCE YOU CAN WITH THE 2-STROKES,BUT THE TRX90 IS A BETTER TRAIL QUAD THOUGH.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.