honda trx90 carb adjustment - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > ATVs, Quads and Four-Wheelers > Youth ATV

Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2003, 12:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default honda trx90 carb adjustment

I just bought a used 2001 trx 90 it wasnt idling right so I took off the carb and cleaned it up, now I want to set the idle screw properly. Does anyone know how many turns out it should be? Is the screw that is on the upper side of the carb another idle screw? what about the setting for that? it this doesnt work is that air monitoring thing behind the air cleaner ususally the problem? any help would be appreciated. thanks steve
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2003, 05:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: honda trx90 carb adjustment

It will be the screw that is inline with the carb. slide. Turning this to the right raises idle speed and to the left lowers it.(this screw should come straight out-not angled) the other angled screw is your air screw. It should be around 1 1/2 turns out if your pilot jet is correct.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-23-2003, 08:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: honda trx90 carb adjustment

Hey Jeepbuyer email me your adress and I'll send you some basic maintance- carb, clutch, etc that I copied from the neighbors owner manual.I too bought a used Honda trx 90, and the owners manual was missing.I copied all the good stuff out of his manual. Polcat1998@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement