Off Roading Forums banner

Afrispoor off road tent trailers

12K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  billybisme 
#1 ·
We are launching our Afrispoor off road trailers in the US and wanted to get some input from industry experts.

We have a very good reputation in South Africa and Australia. The Afrispoor is an all stainless steel extreme off road all terrain tent trailer with kitchen, fridge, 12v batteries, water tank, propane tank, optional generator, 6 sleeper tent.

Please take a look at our website Afrispoor Rugged Off Road Trailers - The Stainless Steel go anywhere all terrain tent camper and let me know what you think and what you would like to see changed

Please also let me know what shows you visit, we want to get to as many as possible. Thank you

See less See more
#2 ·
I actually kinda like the name of your company, it did not make me think "Africa is poor" although I can see where others would see that, maybe if it was done like Afri-Spoor or Afri'Spoor or Afri'Spor might help, Afritrail sounds to Americanized, whatever you do come up with I would try to keep an exoctic african sounding name to it. As far as changes/improvements to make to your trailer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.