Off Roading Forums banner

4x4 Adventure RV?

18K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Godwindaniel 
#1 ·

Wow...I think these Adventure Trailers are really cool. Now they have a set-up for truck bed replacements.

This would be a nice addition to a Rig.

What do you guys think?

More info

See less See more
#2 ·
I think most of these manufacturers are out of their freaking minds for what they charge for these trailers. Go price a Tent Trax which is a fiberglass box and bit of nylon. Unfreaking believable and it only gets worse from there.

A nicer looking but not original idea though.

#6 ·
Toyota last hebdomad launched what it described as the most comprehensive programme of interest-free finance and cheap leasing deals in its story as conception of its campaign to better from a series of vehicle recalls that hit dented its reputation for safety and reliability.

In addition, returning Toyota customers will receive two years of free fix as conception of the deals on substance until April 5.

According to machine investigate site Edmunds.com, the percentage of astir shoppers seriously considering Toyota-brand vehicles fell from 13.5 percent to 10 percent after the automaker's Jan. 21 request to fix sticking pedals its second bounteous recall.

#7 ·
Budget Van Insurance

I think that you need to check and see, my understanding is that flood insurance is available. One of the problems that the public may encounter is an agent that has not been to flood insurance education to sell it. That might have alot to do with it.. I think he said the other day that 33% of the claims for flood, were not in the flood plain. But, most people will not buy due to paying another premium….
=========================
Budget Van Insurance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.