Off Roading Forums banner

Nitto Terra Grappler G2?

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
I came across these Nitto Instagram posts this morning. With hashtags #G2 #terragrappler #makethebestbetter,
it would appear Nitto is gearing up for yet another tire launch.

Who's ready for the Nitto Terra Grappler G2?

See less See more
#2 ·
Which one is better overall? Terra Grappler or the Exo Grappler? I'm using Exo grappler and so far i am contented with it i just wonder what will be the advantage of terra grappler over my exo grappler.

#3 ·
Tires are a product of compromise so it depends on what you mean by better overall.

The Exo Grappler has a more aggressive tread pattern when compared to the G2 so off-road performance is better. This model is considered a hybrid M/T, A/T and falls in between the Terra Grappler and Trail Grappler. With the more aggressive tread pattern though comes more road noise and potential for less tread life. From what we've seen, dry performance and wet performance as well as overall ride comfort is about equal. The Exo Grappler also carries the mountain snow flake symbol for severe winter conditions where the G2 does not so the Exo Grappler should out perform the G2 in cold winter like conditions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.