reamed by Rocky Mountain Suspension - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > General Off-Road > Thefts and Complaints

Thefts and Complaints Here's your place to bitch and moan about poor customer service. More importantly, report theft of vehicles and scams affecting the Off-Road community.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2000, 04:00 PM
Enthusiast

truckjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reamed by Rocky Mountain Suspension

Hey all

I just got a totally raw deal by Rocky Mountain Suspension Products. To keep my ranting to an absolute minimum, I got over charged by $100.00 over advertised price for my lift kit. It was short parts, which suddenly, were not included, but I could buy from them for $$$$$. Then, to add insult to injury, not only was it weeks late even though it was not back ordered, but one of the degree shims on the springs was broken. Still haven't gotten it, but they say it was shipped........
I have learned my lesson........
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM not even one measly urethane bushing.

John

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2001, 06:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: reamed by Rocky Mountain Suspension

yeah..i was in the same boat too....first they sent me the wrong parts for the rear end of my kit. (for a spring over) then when i sent the old stuff back, they claimed it was on back order, and would be for WEEKS! So i said..screw it, and got my money back, and did a custom job. I definatley won't deal with them again!!

'92 XLT Aka. "Pigpen"
Solid Axle Swap in progress!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-02-2001, 12:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: reamed by Rocky Mountain Suspension

One thing I have learned is that it pays to know and do it yourself !

Old 06-16-2008, 11:53 AM
jackson3

Default i think rocky mountain suspension is great

rocky mountain suspension has never given me anything other than excellent customer service. i bought 2 lifts from them. my TJ lift was a good price and i had no issues. got the stuff in 3 days. my YJ lift had a problem (UPS damaged a spring) but rocky mountain shipped a new spring right away without any hassle. i think they have some of the best customer service around.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:06 AM
TonyS

Talking Rocky Mountain Suspension ROCKS!!!

truckjohn I dont think your being completly honest. Im pretty sure that they would have gone out of there way to fix any problem you had. [YOUTUBE="Truck Suspension Lift kits f350"][PHP][/PHP][/YOUTUBE]
I have bought several lift kits from Rocky Mountain Suspension and over the years I have had nothing but Excellent Service. I had part of a kit damaged by UPS and they immediatley sent out another one that day at no charge and they also gave me some money back on my freight because I had to wait a few days. I have a 97 f350 straight axle with the Skyjacker 6" lift on it now that I got from them, and couldnt be happier. They know there lift kits too! Ive sent some buddys of mine to them and they had nothing but good things to say about Rocky Mountain. I know this bulliten is old but when I saw this I had to put my few cents in. I trust Rocky Mountain, and if im buying other than retail I go to them first because they always give me a great deal.. great customer service and the lowest prices Ive found on the internet too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckjohn View Post
Hey all

I just got a totally raw deal by Rocky Mountain Suspension Products. To keep my ranting to an absolute minimum, I got over charged by $100.00 over advertised price for my lift kit. It was short parts, which suddenly, were not included, but I could buy from them for $$$$$. Then, to add insult to injury, not only was it weeks late even though it was not back ordered, but one of the degree shims on the springs was broken. Still haven't gotten it, but they say it was shipped........
I have learned my lesson........
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM not even one measly urethane bushing.

John
Old 12-14-2011, 03:24 AM

nbaker is on a distinguished road

i also bought several suspensions from them already and i did not receive any bad service from them at all. What i dont like is they dont give discounts to those who patronize getting parts from them. Which gives me a reason to change where i get these parts. Hopefully i landed into something great. But i am not saying that rocky mountain is not good anymore. it is just my choice to try others. also try this one for Suspension Parts recommended by my friend.

Last edited by nbaker; 12-17-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.