!!! BEWARE 4WheelOnline.com BEWARE !!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Thefts and Complaints Here's your place to bitch and moan about poor customer service. More importantly, report theft of vehicles and scams affecting the Off-Road community.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2011, 07:37 AM Thread Starter

!!! BEWARE 4WheelOnline.com BEWARE !!!

I posted several days ago about finding a great deal from here on a complete set of Rancho RS9000XL shocks. I ordered on 3/5/11 online. On 3/7 I recieved a phone call from this company telling me the shocks were $41 more due to the struts on the front of the Xterra. I said fine to the additional charge as it was still a good deal. I waited several days and sent the required email asking for a tracking number. Recieved an email back stating order not processed yet. Sent another email on another day and recieved an email that the estimated arrival date was 4/8 (over 30 days from ordering !!!). I waited a couple of days and sent another email requesting tracking and recieved an email "order not processed". I was getting a bad feeling before and now I'm really not feeling good about this place. I tried several times to contact their customer service at their (Long distance) number and no one would EVER pick up the phone. I was on hold for a total of 3 hours over the course of a couple of days. I finally had enough and emailed their customer service again requesting someone contact me by phone within 24 hours and if they couldnt do that then to cancel my order. I recieved an email reply simply stating that if I desired to cancel my order I needed to call the customer service phone number. This is the same phone number that no one answers. I sent another email to their customer service and told them that no one ever answers the phone and that they were customer service and that I wanted my order cancelled immediately and my credit card refunded. They sent an email back to me saying they would have a represenitive cancel my order. I doubt this ever was going to happen!!! I have disputed the charges with my credit card company and waiting on the resolution of this matter.
(1) They will immediately tap your credit card for your order
(2) They will call you and tell you that the items you order cost more than
their advertised price
(3) After the sale there WILL NEVER be any human contact available if you
are having a problem
(4) If you have a problem your only outlet is to call their "customer service
phone" number long distance that they will not answer.
(5) They will not ship your order in a timely manner if at all !!!
(6) If you email their "customer service" with a problem or to cancel an
order, you'll be told you have to call their "customer service" phone
whick they never answer.
This company's customer service sucks. They will can call you but you can never call them. They will take your money and run.

Someone in another forum got curious and punched "4Wheelonline.com issues" into google and got hits from alot of other people/forums with almost the exact same scenario. there is a BBB webpage for them here with 108 closed cases in 3 years.
Should have checked first.

1stSgt. U.S.M.C. (Ret) (1974-1995)
Semper Fi !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 01:39 AM

That's really shocking, i can understand what type of pain you might have undergone, i was also on hold for a service from the CSR department once for a product, but they finally resolved it. Thank God!! If they have a customer and they want to sell a product why don't they provide good customer service. Its learnt that customers might not be acquainted with some of the technical jargoan, they should help them out than ignoring. I hope 4wheelonline.com might be listening to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode