Done with 4 Wheel Parts. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Thefts and Complaints Here's your place to bitch and moan about poor customer service. More importantly, report theft of vehicles and scams affecting the Off-Road community.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Done with 4 Wheel Parts.

Anyone ever have any problems with 4 Wheel parts? They messed up my order and now they are blaming me. Ordered some ring and pinions for my TJ (D30 and D44)with master install. They sent me D35 gears and intall. So i was on the phone last week for about 2 hrs trying to talk to someone about this. Finally got someone and they didn't know what i was talking about. She went on to tell me that was what I ordered. I ended up talking to someone from corporate, and they were going to send out the gears. Today I get the gears and no install kit. So I've been on the phone all mourning to get this straight. They tell me to just buy an install locally. I try to tell him this is crap, and if they had not messed up my order I wouldn't have to go to all this trouble. I even cancelled my appointment for the install. I'm already out $500 for the first order, $145 for the second. Now will be out $100 if I buy the install locally. These jacka**** just don't understand not everbody isn't rich. I'll be out an extra $245 until the give me my refund next week and still have to pay for the install. I have other plans with that money to get my Jeep ready for the TRJC Blast this week end.

Next time I'll order for Randy's Ring and Pinion. In the past they have never messed it up.

97 TJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Old Hand

Did you post this on Pirate? Welcome to the 4wp club. You can search on this forum and most other offroad forums and read about peoples misfortunes with 4wp. I've had some bad ones but I've also had them fess up and make things right. One of the managers at my local shop has always been pleasant to work with and I've never seen anyone he delt with leave upset.

1990 K1500 Long Bed,Auto,350,add-a-leaf/t-bar,2" PA Body Lift,K&N,Magnaflow, 285 BFG T/A KO, York OBA, 14 bolt SF w/ Detroit
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Stranger

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Stranger

sorry to hear about your misfortune, but the internet is littered with complaints worse than yours

This guy went after them with a vengence and slapped them

BIG TIME INFO PRESS ME

if you run a search under 4 wheel parts complaints, you'll get a lot of info. Every business needs to be licensed and with that there are agencies that monitor complaints

Complaint Agency 1
Complaint Agency 2
Complaint Agency 3
Complaint Agency 4
Complaint Agency 5
Complaint Agency 6

Last edited by Hawk; 09-02-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode