Everything SUV - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Thefts and Complaints Here's your place to bitch and moan about poor customer service. More importantly, report theft of vehicles and scams affecting the Off-Road community.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 03:06 PM
cindyyusa

Exclamation Everything SUV

Watch out for these guys! Here's their scam, and how it played out for me, and my husband:

I placed my order on May 23rd, 2007 with Everything SUV, with Kendra. I told her my husband and I were planning a trip, and that I was only interested in making the purchase if they could deliver within a week. I was told by Kendra that she had checked with the warehouse and that the merchandise would be shipped at 4:00 PM and would arrive the NEXT DAY. What did arrive, 2 days later, was a partial shipment, the mounting hardware for the roof rack I ordered.

I telephoned about the rack, again speaking with Kendra, who promised the rack in a “few days”. There were, in fact, many emails and conversations with Kendra, and many assurances that delivery was imminent. As we were planning a vacation, I installed the mounting hardware for the rack, in order to avoid a delay when the rack finally arrived. To do so, it was necessary to DRILL HOLES IN THE ROOF OF MY CAR.

A week later, as my husband stood ready to load the Jeep for our trip, we still had NO RACK, so I went out and purchased materials, at no small expense, and constructed a rack so that we could proceed with our plans to go camping. We did so, and our rack performed well, but upon returning we decided to wait for the rack we had ordered from Everything SUV.

Two weeks AFTER we returned from our trip, it still had not arrived. In a phone call with Kendra, I cancelled the order. I expected to be charged for the mounting hardware only.

Days later, my husband, who monitors such things, discovered that Everything SUV had charged my Gold Card for the FULL AMOUNT, some 368 dollars on June 1st, yet had not shipped all of our merchandise, and had not issued a credit.

I wish to point out that if at any time, Kendra and Everything SUV had simply billed me or charged my Gold Card $141.68 for the merchandise I had received, no more and no less, I would have quietly paid. Instead, Everything SUV took money out of my pocket for an item that clearly was not yet in their possession, and which quite likely had not even been manufactured yet. If Everything SUV lacks the capital to conduct business properly, they should seek the assistance of a lender or factor, not “borrow” the money from their customers.

I urge all who read this not to tolerate this sort of conduct from on-line 4X4 merchants. When they charge your credit card without having the merchandise in stock, they are in effect borrowing money from you in order to conduct their business, and YOU are paying THEIR finance charges. Shame on them, and shame on anyone who tolerates this unscrupulous behavior!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 09:51 PM
antidote

noted. thanks for the warning.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 01:27 PM
someguy

Everythig SUV Under New Ownership

I stumbled across your thread about the problems you had with EVERYTHING SUV.com and was immediately turned off from shopping there. Unfortunately they had the best price on the internet for front WAAG Brush Guards. So I thought I would call them and see what was up. I was informed that the company was under new ownership and “Kendra” no longer worked there.

They assured me that this was an isolated incident and would not happen again. I ended up placing an order and everything went just fine. I got my WAAG brush guard and they did not charge me until it shipped and it arrived a week earlier. So in my opinion EVERYTHING SUV.com is very professional and trustworthy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode