Tracker turn signal flasher location - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Suzuki > Suzuki GEO All

Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2005, 05:01 PM
Keyboard Implanted

ackerdackerly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tracker turn signal flasher location

I have looked high and low for this answer but have come up with nothing! The Chilton CD didn't have specific information. I even did a search here, but I am not sure that the information is right...

It's a '96 Tracker 16v 2-door 4WD. When the turn signals/hazard work (which is very intermittantly) there is a clicking sound from the vicinity of the glovebox. I have checked the bulbs, fuses and suspicious wiring. They I CAN find.

In know, I know -- "why don't you just look for it??!??"

Hey, it's rainy, I can't get it in the garage, I'm 56... (Somebody call the Waahmbulance!)

So, where is it?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2005, 01:40 AM
Pooh-Bah

szki272 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tracker turn signal flasher location

I dont recall what year my harness came out of it was on a bracket near the steering collumb along with a bunch of relays
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

ackerdackerly is an unknown quantity at this point

I FOUND IT!

The flasher relay on a 1996 Geo Tracker is located on a bracket on the right side of the heater box in the dash!

You can get to it by popping open the glovebox past the detents so it "flops" down towards the floor.

Looking into the left side of the glovebox opening, you'll see three relays on a metal bracket attached to the side of the heater box. The center one (with the yellow wire exposed on the socket) is the flasher relay. It's easy to spot 'cause it says FLASHER RELAY on the case!

...and now you know -- the Rest Of The Story.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:27 AM
Veteran

Murph is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes folks, a slow news day for Paul Harvey.. :-D

Speaking of flashers... (Jack? Is that you? HI JACK!)
Reminds me of a story years ago, my neighbor had borrowed a friends electric lawnmower. Plugged the thing in and whirrr.... click. Whirrrr... click. "What the..." Checked the fuses, the plug... hmm. Whirrrr... CLick. Whirrr.... click.

Turned out the extension cord he was using still had the little flashing device attatched to it for the christmas lights.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Old Hand

FullTilt is an unknown quantity at this point

[ QUOTE ]
Yes folks, a slow news day for Paul Harvey.. :-D

Speaking of flashers... (Jack? Is that you? HI JACK!)
Reminds me of a story years ago, my neighbor had borrowed a friends electric lawnmower. Plugged the thing in and whirrr.... click. Whirrrr... click. "What the..." Checked the fuses, the plug... hmm. Whirrrr... CLick. Whirrr.... click.

Turned out the extension cord he was using still had the little flashing device attatched to it for the christmas lights.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same story, only me and a weed whacker [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Sarge is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys slay me, love to have stuff like that on video.

In one of my many jobs over the years I worked setting poles for cable,ect. We hit a feeder into a subdivision that wasn't marked with an auger. Had a ball watching some poor guy trying to open his garage door with a remote while standing in his driveway....lol.
Sarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement