coil spring conversion - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Suzuki > Suzuki GEO All

Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2003, 10:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default coil spring conversion

I have some jeep (TJ) coils and was wondering if anyone has a kit for installing coils for a samurai. I like the ride of a stock jeep tj and I would like me zuk to ride like this. If I can't put coils on (right now I can't even fix the distributor oil leak without knocking the timeing way off [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) the zuk, then maybe I will put on the wrangler (YJ) leaf springs on the zuk and run 30" tires and ride like the tj does. Thanks for any input
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Veteran

sammi_davis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: coil spring conversion

Rocky Road has a kit but its pricey and requires alot of fab skills . I am considering a Jimny front axle and Tera flex tj long arms for my sammi . I think I could push the front end forward 3 inches more or so . I think it will require a different power steering gear box that points forward , like a scout box . I am still in the researching phase myself . So I am curious what the guys who have coils up front have to say if they used a jimny front or fabbed everything up themselves . I think that it would end up a lot like the ride of my old boxtop bronco .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement