Tell me about the 94 Samurai? Anyone? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Suzuki > Suzuki GEO All

Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2002, 09:29 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Capn_Crunch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tell me about the 94 Samurai? Anyone?

As some of you may know I've had it with my 87 Sami. Well, I've been bitten by the bug and I'm looking at another one to build and give mine to my wife (hehehe)...

Anyway, I found a 1994 w/114K on it. It belongs to a painter and has lots of paint in it...literally. It has NO RUST whatsoever and appears decent mechanically. he wants $1500.00 but I'm pretty certain I can get it for $1200.00. I've never owned a fuel injected Samurai. What's good and bad about this year? Yes, it is 4WD.

Thanks,
Pauly
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2002, 09:54 PM
mikrosilakhan

Default Re: Tell me about the 94 Samurai? Anyone?

WHoa, sounds like a good deal. My only expirience is with my 91 for parts. I will warn you i sold the EFI on ebay and a guy paid 350 bucks for it JUST for the ECU becuase his was burnt and theres no large supply of them like the carbed ones apperently..
No rust?? did they offer that on a samurai??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-22-2002, 10:04 PM
4xRonin

There are two spider gears as opposed to four in the older models. The t-case and tranny came with sealed bearings. A few slight cosmetic differences. That price is quite good. If I had any money I'd jump on it.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:05 PM
4xRonin

"There are two spider gears as opposed to four in the older models." I'm referring to the front pig only. HTH
Old 03-22-2002, 11:27 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

rich_d is an unknown quantity at this point

See, I knew you would not give up on a samurai......lol
Old 03-22-2002, 11:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm, I find my 94 accelerates much better up hills. It is also seems a lot smoother of a ride on the highway. I dont feel like I need to shift into 6th gear at 70 mph. *shrug* Must be the extra 2 hp. Seats are also a bit more comfortable. Everything else seems the same as the older ones.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement