10 Best Helmets Money Can Buy - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Site News Articles posted in here will appear on the front page. Only Administrators may start NEW THREADS in this section

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
10 Best Helmets Money Can Buy

Protect your head with one of these feature-rich helmets

I was young, screaming around the trails by my house on my Yamaha Banshee. I was sporting some sweet gear and the crown jewel was my Bell Helmets Moto 4 Ricky Johnson signature helmet ó the coolest helmet ever (yes, Iím that old). I was riding along a trail that was converted rail line, so the ground was crushed rock. I didnít see the washout until it was too late.

The accident was pretty bad. I had been pulled under the machine in the air and it landed on me, slamming me both into the ground and crushing me under the machine. I was bloodied, mangled and with parts of me that werenít where they we supposed to be ó BUT ó I was alive. The helmet had done what it was supposed to do and took the brunt of the impacts to my head. My sweet skid lid was toast, but I lived to buy a new one.

Wear a helmet, plain and simple. Itíll save your life. The helmets available today are so advanced that you really canít go wrong. Find one that fits right, is in your budget and have at it. Any helmet is better than no helmet, but here are the 10 best helmets money can buy.

Check out the 10 helmets here: 10 Best Helmets Money Can Buy - ATV.com

Account or Site issue? Post here: http://forums.off-road.com/off-road-com-help-desk/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode