Rc10T - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Radio Control Forums > RC-Electric

RC-Electric For discussion of off-road, electric powered, radio controlled model vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2001, 09:52 PM
Veteran

REBEL_WITH_A_4X4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rc10T

What do you guys think about the rc10T what upgrades should I look into?????????

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2001, 03:00 PM
Keyboard Implanted

tomklipp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rc10T

i used to have an rc10t, it's a great truck. i recommned that you buy one of the ones that come with ball bearings throughout. you'll want an electronic speed control too.

Tom Klippenstein
life is short, drink good beer.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-14-2001, 08:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

it is a great truck, i just have one queston for you. are you looking for a stadium truck racer type, or are you wanting to climb obstacles? i just want you to make an informed decision about what you want. Yes the stadium truck will be faster and jumps better in general. A good truck in between the stadium truck and the true 4x4 monster truck is a 2x4 monster truck (traxxas stampede). it has big tires, 2 wheel drive, good speed and handles jumps and other obstacles well. any more questions please feel free to ask.

Old 03-18-2001, 08:19 PM
Veteran

REBEL_WITH_A_4X4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was also seriously thinking about a gas monster but I just don't know. I like the ease and convienience of electric. I currently own a RC-10 car It has many upgrades and looks great, but you are right I don't want a stadium type truck. I think I want some type of 4x4 and I want to sell the car to get my 4x4 (any buyers?)

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]<font color=green>Have you driven <font color=red>OVER <font color=green>a ford lately<font color=orange>?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2001, 02:53 PM
portgrinder

gas all the way. i just got tired of charging and waiting around along with short run times with high perf electrics. i love nitro and will never go back. my rc10gt is all i ever wanted. nothing beats the sound too! its not that hard at all after you get used to it. just fill er up put on the glow ingniter and pull er over!

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal
Old 03-22-2011, 06:02 AM

jonnysmith006 is on a distinguished road

rc10T is one of the best truck i has as as it has got great powers and last but not the least simply loves the noise it makes .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement