Below you will find more information on the upcoming Restoration for Recreation
Project we have planned with Tread Lightly!
We recently completed another Restoration for Recreation
project while attending this year's Easter Jeep Safari. There were approximately 50 people
on hand who graciously gave up a day of wheeling to construct and place buck and rail fence around Wipe Out Hill. It was a lot of hard work but knowing
we played a roll in keeping a popular trail open makes the effort well worth it. Click HERE
for more details on our day protecting Wipe Out Hill.
- Wednesday, May 13th, 2015
Where to Meet
- Parking lot off of Mill Canyon Road
Mill Canyon Road is 13 miles noth of Moab on Hwy 191. Turn left onto Mill Canyon and drive 0.6 miles to the parking lot.
What to Bring/Wear
- 7:30 am_____Registration and vehicle prep at Mill Canyon parking lot
- 8:00 am_____Depart for project along Sevenmile Rim Trail at Determination Towers
- 1:00 pm_____Lunch (Provided with support from Camp Chef)
- 2:00 pm_____Project complete. Sevenmile Rim Ride!!
- Sturdy boots, work gloves, hat and sunscreen
- Trail capable vehicles (4x4, Side x Side, or ATV)
- Volunteers will construct approximately half mile of fencing along Determination Towers on the
Sevenmile Rim Trail. This work is needed to keep the area looking natural and to help protect the Determination Tower
scenic vista as well as protect the public's access to this work class riding opportunity.
- Contact Evan Robins at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 801.627.0077 ext. #15