Which one spray is best for the bed liner - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Racing and Competition > Prerunner Cars & Trucks

Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 05:04 AM
Banned

john022 is on a distinguished road
Post Which one spray is best for the bed liner

I am looking for input on spray on bed liners, Line-X vs. Rhino in particular. I have seen them before in other people's trucks. I want to hear from people who have had personal experiences with them. Which one is better and why, cost, etc...

Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Stranger

paul022 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Spray on Bed Liner with a Low Cost Startup

Sometimes back I got my truck sprayed on with Spray on bedliner of Qwikliner.It took only few seconds to set & the quality of finish is aeesome.I will definitely recommends qwikliner bed liners.
Extend the life of your vehicle and increase the NADA / Blue Book re-sale value with a real sprayed-on bedliner
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:50 AM
Banned

jose022 is on a distinguished road
Default Qwikliner is the best bed liner in the market

I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES .I AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH THEIR PERFORMANCE.The hybrid polyurea chemical that the QWIKLINER system delivers undergoes an exothermic reaction when mixed together in the static mixer. Once sprayed out of the air assisted head, the material sets up in a matter of seconds, conforming to every curve of you vehicle with a durable bond that is ready for use immediately.TRY IT
Old 03-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Just Plain Need A Life

writeforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORC
Default Really Lame Try

Award winning - lamest attempt to make a commercial posting look like a real thread!

Used nearly identical fake name for three different posters?
Posting and responses in the middle of the night, within minutes of each other?

Come on, try harder next time.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Stranger

Chakis24 is on a distinguished road

yeah really, he couldve at least changed the number or something.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:37 AM
Banned

eric79 is on a distinguished road
Default show me the picture

show me the picture after the spraying,surprising every person reply to u have 22 repeat on his user name.really interesting.good luck???
Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Banned

jose022 is on a distinguished road
Default spray on bedliner

See th difference between two spray,thats why i recommended qwikliner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qwikliner_before_after.jpg (21.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Just Plain Need A Life

writeforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORCwriteforus has a brilliant future at ORC

If you are following this thread with an honest interest, take it with a grain of salt. Most of the Quikliner references are being posted by one person, one set of IP addresses, signing up with different aliases. Never mind how lame they are to pick nearly identical fake names - the first two indicated they just happen to work for Quikliner.

If it truly is a great product, my suggestion would be for them to trust legit users to share their experience...
Old 05-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Stranger

HiHood is on a distinguished road

Bed liner spray? My truck's already done .
Old 04-01-2011, 06:54 AM

Priciyana123 is on a distinguished road

hey nice idea I had so many scratches on my Pickup trucks. I will try it definitely. OK tell me which one is best. So I will be very easy to buy it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement