Which one spray is best for the bed liner - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 02:52 PM

What about this bed liner?

I found this new type of bed liner called the dual liner, has anybody had experience with it? There site is www.dualliner.com. I am new here, but would appreciate any advice I could get.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeforus View Post
Award winning - lamest attempt to make a commercial posting look like a real thread!

Used nearly identical fake name for three different posters?
Posting and responses in the middle of the night, within minutes of each other?

Come on, try harder next time.
Good catch, I'm glad someone is watching out for us!

gNARLS
post #13 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly4X View Post
Good catch, I'm glad someone is watching out for us!
Since the topic (spray bedliners) came up again. I'll pitch my worthless opinion....

I had spray in bedliner in my Tundra. It was probably done when it was new. I absolutely hated it!!

First, it stunk.. bad smell even after 3 or 4 years. If I DID want sleep in the bed with the camper shell, I would not be able to stand the stink.

Secondly, the stuff is slick and anything you put in the bed slides all over. I had to put tie-downs and bungies on anything I wanted to carry in the bed.

Thirdly, my truck had a short shell top, so the sun here in AZ didn't get to it, but I've seen truck beds that are exposed the sun, and after a year or so the black crap starts to powder. It looks like crap! When the sun beats down it, it get hot, and acts like a "heat sink", heating up the whole truck.

And four... I've owned 4 Toyota trucks and a Chevy longbed, why do I want to protect the bed... it's a truck! In my 1985 Toyota shortbed, I hauled just about everything one could haul that would scatch or dent it. Everything from 700 rocks to scratchy pavers. And, yes the bed was a scratched and dented a little bit but it still looked OK.

I would guess that if there is any rust in the bed before you spray on the crap, you just cover it up and it continues to rust away and you don't see the damage.

That's just my worthless opinion.

gNARLS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 09:03 AM

Thumbs up Truck Bed Liner Review

I figured that since I ended up purchasing the Dual Liner, I should at least share how well I liked it. I have had it in my truck a little less than a month and I have already put it to the test. With my trucks help I put in a flag stone patio over the 4th of July weekend. I hauled sand, crushed stone, 2 pallets of flag stone and a compactor. I can very easily say that the Dual Liner worked great for this type of use. I had them lift the pallets into my truck with a hi-lo (I wish that unloading would have been that easy) and they set it down right on the mat part of the bed liner. The Dual Liner worked perfectly holding the pallet and the compactor in place, it was like they were strapped in. I shoveled out the sand and crushed stone and I didn't have to worry about hitting the liner with the shovel, it didn't even leave a mark. I used a broom to get the rest of the sand and crushed stone out then took the hose and sprayed it off, looks as good as new. I would highly recommend the Dual Liner to anybody in the market for a bed liner.
post #15 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Novice

Both line-x and qwikliner are superb ,both providing life time warranty,but the cost of line-x is greater than qwikliner.

Used custom motorcycles || Used Four wheelers || Honda motorcycles || Volvo Trucks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode