Toyota Vigo Prerunner - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Racing and Competition > Prerunner Cars & Trucks

Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 12:07 AM
asiaexpat

Default Toyota Vigo Prerunner

here in thailand a regular vigo 4 door costs about 2500$ less than the Prerunner version--.

My question is if it might make more sense to buy the normal version and spend that 2500$ to turn it into a better Prerunner? basically i want to raise it, put some bigger tires and smoothe out the ride as i wont be using this car to carry heavy loads. Just for everyday use.

I dont know much about suspension kits etc--but can anyone advise on what sor opf kit might fit my needs? Roads are bad here--lots of potholes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 04:26 AM
Novice

samsmith is on a distinguished road

Toyota Tacoma, best-selling compact pickup trucks in North America since 2005. Now available in conjunction with the Off-Road Package, add Toyota Racing Development (TRD) accessories in unique combination with a special value price.

Semi Trucks || Cheap Motorcycles || Freightliner Trucks || Used suzuki atvs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:15 AM

mellg is on a distinguished road

The Toyota Tacoma is a pickup truck which manufactured & produced by the giant automotive company Toyota Motor Corporation since 1995. Tacoma was just a compact pickup truck until it redesigned in 2005 by Toyota. 2nd generation Toyota Tacoma won the title of, Truck of the year in 2005.

There were a total 3 engines available for the Toyota Tacoma.

1> 2.4 L four-cylinder rated at 142 hp (106 kW) & 160 lbft (217 Nm) of torque
2> 2.7 L four-cylinder rated at 150 hp (112 kW) and 177 lbft (240 Nm) of torque
3> 3.4 L V6 rated at 190 hp (142 kW) and 220 lbft (298 Nm) of torque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_h6NYb6F8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement