Polaris Ranger 500 efi... really fits in the back of pickup? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > UTVs and Side-by-Sides > Polaris UTV Forum

Polaris UTV Forum Rangers and RZRs, the full-spectrum of utility and hard-core fun.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 11:08 PM

alyaz is on a distinguished road
Default Polaris Ranger 500 efi... really fits in the back of pickup?

hi gang.

i just purchased a 2011 Polaris Ranger 500 efi and will be driving about six hours to pick it up. looking at options to get it home, and the trailer rental thing isn't looking too good due to logistics.

anyway, i have a 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew with a shortbox. has anyone actually loaded their Ranger 500 efi in the box (with tailgate down) and driven any distance?

i could always pick up some tailgate straps to ensure the tailgate can withstand the extra weight of the UTV.

thoughts? thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement