Off Roading Forums banner

Best Air Filters for the RZR

35K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  RPOpowersports 
G
#1 ·
What are the best air filters for the RZR and How good do they work???Please comment here.

#2 ·
RZR air filter

I have an '09 RZR S and after adding a K&N with pre filter it SLOWED DOWN. The factory filter flows better but allows more dirt into the motor. I am currently running a UNI with K&N pre-filter and the dust issue inside the intake tube has been has been solved. However, the UNI doesn't flow as well as the factory filter, (again) and my top speed has been reduced to about 61 mph. My only other mods are a full Trinity system with fuel controller and an EPI clutch kit.
Hope this helps.....

#3 ·
Check out the performance air filter kit we carry from Dragon Fire Racing.

Dragon Fire Polaris RZR Race Air Filter Kit

This canister style air intake system is the the same found our our race cars in the desert. It is a full replacement for the factory intake system. 80% increased air flow as compared to single inlet filter systems. Inlet Ports give 80% Flow Efficiency, no oily foam outer required Velocity fins remove up to 85% of the incoming dust before it reaches the filter. No oil required on the filter element, which can cause damage to engine sensors. Filter element removes up to 99.99% of the remaining dust in the air before going into your expensive engine & components. Filter element is easily removed from either end. Filter end caps are machined from a single piece of high strength 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Not spun aluminum! Modular design, parts can be changed to increase or decrease the filter size. No drilling required to mount filter. Mounting clamps included.

#5 ·
K&N is our choice

We always found that K&N Air Filters with an Outerwears worked best with our RZR setup. Uni is pretty good too, but that really depends on where you're actually riding it. RPO Powersports is located on the east coast, so that's where we do most of our riding.

Check out what we have online. Remember, you can negotiate prices on most products on our site, plus Free Shipping.
https://www.rpopowersports.com/intake-exhaust/air-filters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.