Off Roading Forums banner

1990 HONDA FLR400 PILOT FOR SALE

19K views 12 replies 1 participant last post by  nvr2xtreme 
G
#1 ·
1990 HONDA FLR400 PILOT FOR SALE. Pilot has FOX gas shocks (front and rear), 12" front long travel kit, 12" rear long travel kit, hand laid high rev pipe with sparky arrester welded on aluminum silencer, ATV Racing porting with their special head, Unlimited rev limiter installed, 5 point racing harness, nerf bars, aluminum wheels in front, 10" beadlocks with new tires on rear, side nets, 39 mm carb with desert style K & N filter, radiator relocated, and much more. Invested $10,000. Will sell $8,000.00

Attachments

See less See more
G
#7 ·
Yes, the 90 Pilot is still for sale. I am located in Washington Court House, Ohio which is in the
southwestern part. I have several people calling and e-mailing me about it but no-one has shown
me the money. FCFS. - Tom

Attachments

G
#8 ·
I live in Canada, how far of a drive down I75 is your place from Detroit Michigan?

I'm VERY SERIOUS about going to get it in Ohio. It's not a big deal and I can get all the paperwork!!!! E-mail me back PLEASE & VERY SOON....

#13 ·
Would you be interested in a 08 raptor? i have a 2008 yamaha raptor 700. still brand new, less than 10 hrs riding time.
still has the tits and strips around the tires. im disabled, got my hands crushed at work a few years back. ive had a drag bike, and i cab hold on to it no problem, but this raptor just pulls the bars outta my hands from the bouncing. i got a friend with a pilot and can ride it fine. so i been looking for one. the raptors just been setting in the garage last year. i ride round every now and then but i cabt play with it like i want to.
its never even seen rain or mud.
if so hit me up on my email so i can send you some pics.
nvr2xtreme@live.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.