Off Roading Forums banner

For Sale: TWO HONDA ODYSSEY FL250 ATV’s

74K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  docholiday311 
G
#1 ·
1978 Honda Odyssey FL250 ATV Go Kart Dune Buggy(Black One w/ rear suspension -Freshly Rebuilt) Completely rebuilt visually and mechanically. Freshly rebuilt 250cc motor. .020 over, Wisco racing piston, DG racing head, DG exhaust.Custom built rear suspension w/750 Honda Shocks. K&N filter, new fuel filter, windshield, and reupholstered seat. Has brand new padding on cage and drive belt. Custom roll cage, sidebars, skid plate, and head rest. Has 4-point safety harness and wrist straps. Factory top speed 35 MPH, this one does somewhere between 50-60 MPH. The rear swing arm has been built and reinforced to take abuse and withstand jumps. This thing will go anywhere through anything. This is not for kids, but is an exciting ride. This Odyssey goes anywhere you need it to go. Acceleration and braking controlled by calipers on steering wheel, there are no pedals. It has two headlights a Lexan winshield, and a keyed kill switch to stop those unwated rides when you are gone.The only problems with this Odyssey is that it lost spark last summer after rebuild and haven't had time to check it out. The rear axle is slightly bent, but the other Odyssey I have for sale has a perfect rear axle assembly.Other than that totally ridable once that is fixed. This Odyssey was only ridden about 10 hours after rebuild before it lost spark.

1981-1984 Honda Odyssey FL250 ATV Go Kart Dune Buggy THIS ODYSSEY WOULD MAKE A GREAT PROJECT TO FIX UP OR PART OUT!!! Used not in working order, does not run. I am not sure what year it is exactly, but I know it's between 1981-1984.

FOR MORE INFO, TONS OF DETAILS, AND PICTURES HERE: http://www.geocities.com/mdm383/odyssey.html

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.