White Brothers Header With a yoshimura pipe - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Performance ATV Mods Discussion of ATV Performance Modifications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 01:13 PM
honda300exrider

White Brothers Header With a yoshimura pipe

Yeah i was wondering if i could get a white brothers header with a rs3 comp series slip on on my 1998 honda 300ex i know i have to have a jet kit for it to work good together but i was just wondering if i could mix and match them and have them be used as one please reply if u have any info [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Torbinx

Re: White Brothers Header With a yoshimura pipe

I dont see why it wouldnt work. They should most likely on one another. You could call up whitebros and ask or talk to a head mechanic at a local retailer, they are ussually good for stuff like that.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 06:50 PM
NinetySeven

Re: White Brothers Header With a yoshimura pipe

ask them, sometimes headers don't ALWAYS work with just any pipe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 03:44 PM

yeah i dont know. I had the DG (?model?) pipe, and the DG silencer. They didnt fit right anyway, melting plastic, brake fluid resivoir, etc. And it was WAY loud. so what i decided to do was throw the stock silencer back on the DG head pipe. well, turned out that the pipes wouldnt fit eachother. with about an hour of "artsy" modifications, we got them to fit. i am getting an HMF slip on for x-mas, and i know it will fit on the DG head pipe, because a slip on will fit the Stock head pipe which is now the same size as the DG. so, i guess if you can, buy one brands full system. HMF is reasonable.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 09:25 PM
ema
Apprentice

I believe you can't just mix and match certain items. Some just don't bolt in easily and some come in as one piece already like the A&B Header Pipe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode