Off Roading Forums banner

Investing In Oil, a viable option

7K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  misaelwade 
#1 · (Edited)
The world’s oil and energy sector is the strongest today than in the past 150 years.

#2 ·
When investing in an oil well,you earn through returns when oil is successfully drilled, and this makes oil and gas a continuous source of income,long after your initial investment is returned.I feel the era of cheap oil and natural gas is over and we are in the middle of one of the most powerful bull market cycles of the 21st century. There are no major pockets of untapped easy oil left to be exploited. The world's new potential growth plays in oil: deepwater reserves, Artic reserves,oil sands and other technically more-difficult-to-produce reserves.

raise my credit score

#3 ·
Well Mike, Thanks, that's a good suggestion for me.. I have been looking for investments options and was not getting a proper channel to invest in. Oil i think is the one which can get me some good returns. Also, can you let me know which investment methods like mutual funds.. etc are good ones to invest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.