Rep power!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Journeyman

Talking Rep power!!!!

Hey guys and gals, I bet you all didn't know you can give reputation to another member....I didn't know, I learned on another forum that has a similar layout!. You see that scale icon at the top right of each members post, if you click on it, there will be a box that comes up, which if I am not mistaken will state the following: I agree or I disagree......click the desired one and you will give the member green for agree or red for disagree (will lower green).
If the member helped you out in any way, and the help was good or any positive feedback you get, rep them; same applies for not getting good info. Just make sure to post your username on the space where something can be written, just below the "I agree - I disagree" is, so that member can return the favor if they choose!!. Late.

I need a bigger engine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Apprentice

zzzzzzz .... zzzzzzzzz .... zzzzzz

tinycj7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
rep power green red bars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode