Off Roading Forums banner

Preference: Black shirt vs. White Shirt

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  writeforus 
G
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I'm considering starting a t-shirt business, but before I do, I want to ask all of you which type of shirt you prefer to wear and what size is most comfortable; Black or White. And, if you don't mind....tell me why. Thanks so much!

#3 ·
My guess is that most people bypass the main forum list and go straight to their favorite forum.

Choosing between the two I would rarely choose white, except for underneath another shirt. White just gets dirty to easily.

In the summer time at work I wear short sleeve pocket T-shirts in a variety of colors. In the winter it is long sleeved pocket T-shirts. The pockets seem to be hard to find.

#4 ·
The style called a "shooter shirt" is most comfortable. It's sleeveless but with full-width shoulders. Not the muscle shirt with narrow straps - they're gay.

I probably haven't bought a T of any color for thirty years - I take the colors are on what they're passing out at the races. Probably have two dozen that have never been worn. :)

#7 ·
Neither black nor white. Slightly-off true colors like heather grey or dark denim blue. I want a color that doesn't show stains of black mud or red dirt (the worst!).

If I have to have B or W, White is better than black because most events I would wear it at are outside and black is too hot; white can at least be bleached.

And EVERYONE does black. Every race team or promotional freebie we get is black now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.