Off Roading Forums banner

cross posting,,

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mudrunner88 
#1 ·
I want this forwarded to all the powers that be.
thank you for paying for this BBS.. it is awesome, it keeps the group together, it is free to us, the users... Thank You. and thanks to all the mods that keep it nice and clean. I know some one is paying for this.. I have never found out who. but I want to say thank you. I have been on here for almost.. well maybe more then 10 years. I have never been asked for anything. Not like some other sites. I have made friends here.. e friends but friends none the less. there are several people here that I would let into my home with out a thought. Thank you. I have posted up problems and gotten honest down to earth answers. Thank You.
I have the feeling on this site that there are people that care about ME, my problems. Thank You.
Please keep this open so we can stay in touch and support each other with what ever comes up. Toyota's, off road issues, keeping our trails open. Just helping other off roaders, no matter what gets you out there.
again. thank you. I belong to many (off road sites).. but this is (home). I can post up the most asked question ever, and get a response that is not just (do a search new-be) or we covered that last week.. search...
you know the site that I speak of.

but again, Thank you to the off road com that keeps this site up.. you guys are awesome.

I want to say more but don't know how.... just Thank You...

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.