Off Roading Forums banner

season finale of the sopranos

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  motomonstar 
#1 ·
#2 ·
sopranos

i agree totally!!! what a chicken**** ending, my wife heard a interview on the radio , and they said they might be making a movie for the actual ending, either way, i`ve lost interest it was bad enough watching the episodes where tony was in the hospital, no, i think i`ll just watch reruns of "pinks"

#3 ·
i'm kinda indifferent about how the ending of the show was. i guess it shoulda been expected with everyone coming up with so many theories on who was gonna die or get put away, it makes sense to prove everyone wrong. but that woulda been one hell of a twit on and ending if THAT's what they aired :laugh: such a great series though, i've got almost all the seasons on DVD and my computer. defintiely gonna load a few episodes onto my iphone (when i get it next week). yea, i'm goin there, i'm doin it haha. check this out though, tell me it doesn't blow these other phones away?

Ring Tunes Article on Maxim Online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.