Off Roading Forums banner

Riders who smoke cigars.....

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  kstechtom 
G
#1 ·
Besides myself and Super Hunky, is there any other off road riders that still smoke cigars. I know it isn't popular anymore, but I still enjoy a Marsh Wheeling from time to time, or if the situation presents it's self, I like a fine Dominican or Nicaraguan cigar. Usually on the drive back from the track or in the garage while working on the bikes. What about you guys? :cool:

G
#3 ·
stogies

Lit up a few cheapies in Moab in April... had been a long, long time.

Used to like 'em more often several years ago. Favorites last I checked: Macanudo and H.Upman, other mild ones like those.

Michael

#4 ·
I enjoy a good cigar from time to time, Had been ordering from Famous and Thompson Cigar Companies till last fall when a local cigar shop went out of buisness. I purchased 100+ name brand cigars @ auction for 1-2 bucks each:D (Macs, Rom and Jul, Hoyo, etc) I avg 1-2 smokes a mounth so I've guess I have a several year supply. Had to buy another humidor though. Like the cheap ones too, favorite in those are Middleton's Black and Mild.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.