Off Roading Forums banner

Article on MSNBC, (bush suks)

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  GTRider245 
#1 ·
OMG, does he think nobody notices the little statements he makes??? Read this article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11517474/

what I am refering to is in the section headed "presidents new pledge" he makes the statement's

Bush, talking to reporters at the conclusion of a Cabinet meeting earlier Thursday, said that "people don't need to worry about security."

UHMMMMM, WRONG mister bush, we do NEED to worry about security, every last person in this country should worry and care whats going on, thats how you STAY SAFE, by being AWARE.

He also says,

"The more people learn about the transaction that has been scrutinized and approved by my government," Bush said, "the more they'll be comforted that our ports will be secure."

Uhhhhhhhm WTF, "HIS" government, last I recall reading it's OUR government "For the people, BY the people" it sure as he11 isn't "HIS" alone. Also if I recall correctly, the bush administration were the ones on security watch when we lost 3,000 plus lives in New York. And he says we shouldn't worry ?!?!

I also don't care for the idea of them not keeping records here in our country for easy access by our courts and government to review when they need to to keep us safe from the threat of terrorism. This is a blazing red flag to me that something smelly is going on especially when they require documents to be kept in this country for other industries, why the special ed for the UAE if nothing funny is really going on????

I am certainly glad I didnt vote for him and as far as I am concerned, HE'S FIRED.

Granted these are my opinions, but I know there are many who agree.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey kraby sniper check out Highway watch. Yes we need to keep watch, but most people dont know what to look for. Is the Pakistani working in the gas station a terrorist? Or the turban wearing truck driver? or the thousands of motel owners? Most are good people I hope, but who knows. During WW2 we put oriental and German people in camps. Cant do that anymore. Just keep your eyes and ears open.
Ease up on Bush, at least he is doing something. And what we are doing in Iraq will shape the whole mddleast fot decades. We made a mistake when we pulled out of Vietnam, but look, we planted the seeds of democracy. 30 years later southeast Asia is prospering in free trade.

Look for an articl by Peter R Kann, in the Wall Street Journal. Title: A Bad Analogy.
it is reprinted in the March 06 Legion magazine. www.legion.org

#5 ·
I read the article, and I think you are taking the statement out of context. The whole statement is "people do not have to worry about security at the ports, that is what the coast gaurd is ther for." I agree that we a Americans need to stay alert.

#7 ·
No, I did not take it out of context, and the whole statement, WORD for WORD from the article is "Bush, talking to reporters at the conclusion of a Cabinet meeting earlier Thursday, said that “people don’t need to worry about security.” So no, I didn't take it out of context, I took it straight from the article. And as to the "doing something about it", at least in refrence to Iraq and since you brought it up, we shouldn't have been there in the first damn place, we were drug into a war that is going to screw us worse than viatnam because bush wanted to get back at sadam, and of course grab control of the oil too. We were told wmd's and gave the implication that sadam had something to do with 911. Neither were true. Bush is a war monger plain and simple and he is attempting to use all of it to steal OUR freedom's away, spying on citzens with out just cause or court orders and saying he don't have to answer to anybody for it. Then get's all upity and say's he will VETO any bill that would seek to prevent the take over of our ports by the likes of UAE, basicly saying that HE is in charge and not the congress. His own supporters are up in arms about how the deal was run through. And him claiming he knew nothing about it at all, BS, a deal that huge ($6.8 billion, thats 6,800,000,000 alot of freaking zero's), he knew about it I am quite certain, if he didn't then he's really really doing a piss poor job of "protecting us" and needs to be booted out of office.

#8 ·
So you don't think that that quote was snipped in order to make the President look as bad as possible? Do you think that this reporter has an agenda? Do you believe everything that is said on PMSNBC?

If he went there to grab control of the oil why don't we HAVE control of the oil? HMMM??

You also state that the President went to war to steal our freedoms away. What freedoms have you lost? And by the way, the President IS in charge of foreign policy and has every right to deal with the UAE. (Sorry that the constitution complicates your arguments.)

Finally, are you really saying that the President of the United States should know about every single foreign transaction over say... $6,000,000,000 or else he should be IMPEACHED? Your ignorance of our system of government is appalling.

#9 ·
Do reporters have agenda's, yes, some actually do it to spread news 1st and make money second. Do I think YOU have an agenda, yes, to make a fool of yourself, although I don't think you realize it.

"If he went there to grab control of the oil why don't we HAVE control of the oil?"
What make's YOU think he dosn't have control???? HMMMMMM????

Let's look at this for a second. His family is into what? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I'll give you a hint, first letter is an O and last letter is an l and it has an i in the middle.

THATS RIGHT, OIL
And current prices of a barrel of oil are where??????? HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right again, THRU THE FREAKIN ROOF.

Economics 101
A.Have a product, in your control, that the masses need.
B.Find way to make product worth MAXIMUM VALUE, IE raise prices at expense of nation.
C.LAUGH ASS OFF ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

Sound like control of the oil????? Does to me.

I did not say he took us to war to steal our freedom, I SAID he took us to war under false pretexts and IS USING IT AS A MEANS TO STEAL OUR FREEDOMS, THUS GREATER CONTROL OF YOU AND ME AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS SO CALLED FREE NATION TO FURTHER SCREW US."
As to the rest of your comments I will make a blanket statement "your lack of knowledge is not only appauling, also very obvious"
Have you EVER ACTUALLY READ THE CONSTITUTION not because you were told to for class in high school when you were probably to busy thinking about the next football game or your date the night before with Marry Jane RottenCrotch, I mean really read it and comprehended it all, personally, I doubt it. And it is definatly not "It's just a xxxxamned piece of paper!" as stated by Bush back in Nov of 05
Here is a link to a piece written about it, might do you some good to read it. xxxx Piece of paper
of course if you want to continue on defending him that's your right as a citizen, you go right ahead. Personaly, I, and dare I say millions like me, feel the ex?cokehead/alcoholic has got to go while there is still a glimmer of hope for this country.

You keep on supportin him, he get's his way and you wont be driving your jeepster anywhere nor killing any animals because fuel and other additives like diffy fluid, trans fluid, coolant, gear lube, etc. will be to expensive and you wont have guns to kill those furry little animals you like to kill and you'll definatly stop panning or searching for gold because you would be stealing from what the government feels is THEIRS. Get out from behind the lathe and look around at the world around you while you can hope to still have a chance to make a difrence for your descendant's. That's all I hope to do.

But hey, you are (that make ya happier?) entitled to feel the way you want.
Next time come a little better{good enough mr. self proclaimed spelling gestopo agent
} armed, thanks for playing.

#10 ·
In your first post you said, "Granted these are my opinions, but I know there are many who agree."

So far to me it seems nobody's agreed with you?

In your last post you said, "But hey your(you're) entitled to feel the way you want.
Next time come a little beter(better) armed, thanks for playing.

HUMMMM? funny stuff you said there!

#11 ·
Notice the personal attacks throughout Mr Snipers reply. If a liberal cannot make a reasoned and lucid argument (and they rarely can) they will usually resort to attacking those with whom they disagree.

As for who has read and understood the constitution, I will let your spelling, sentence structure, and general lack of any logic speak for itself in regard to your understanding of our founding documents.

I'm sorry Mr Sniper, I'm going to have to bow out of this discussion. I just don't have the time or frankly, the interest, to continue having such a ridiculous arguement with someone as angry and kraby as you.

#12 ·
Hmmmm, your both F'n hilarious. Anyone who thinks that this web board is the definative "outlook of the nation" needs to crawl out of the closet. Hate to tell you but there are more people in this country that have never even been to this website, so yes there are MANY who agree, not neccesarily here at this one tiny web board or all of the ORC web site in general for that matter. Your attempt to try to discredit my posting by attacking a few spelling errors has proven that you have no clue at all and your nothing more than a troll attempting to instigate a flame war. You don't like what I post, don't read it, and go away. Safe bet the only reason you posted is oldreliable pm'd you cryin "did you see this post" or you happened upon it a said to yourself "My Broke Back bud has 'been attacked' and I will post some of my own ill concieved poorly thought out drival, in his defense".

And speaking of him,
typical of a RIGHT-WING RADICAL NUTCASE (BTW morons, I am a republican thru and thru, I DID NOT vote for Jebby boy in either instance because unlike you, I could read between the lines and see what the real agenda of the good ole boy from the south was. Typical of a RIGHT-WING RADICAL NUTCASE to come on with personal attacks (you fired the first shot's so now I am just gonna dish it back) as a means to smoke screen and divert attention from the original post in this thread. But then thats truly typical of extremists like you now isn't it? Couldn't come up with any actual retort that contained any of the substance of the initial post, instead stooped to trying to group attack me with your Broke Back bud from the jeepster board, and insinuate that because I wasn't an english major that what I have to say has no validity.

To you sir, I say "you fail".

That's all right though, with peep's like you 2 supporting good ole jeb, we should be able to get his a$$ booted out of office soon.
Wake up and smell the coffee junior.

BTW, further making a parting personal attack in your post as you did, my user name is a combination of a small part of my last name and something I used to do alot, sniper, so to try to imply that it has anything to do with my attitude or mental state just further's the evidence against YOU as to what your true agenda is.

Thanks again for trying, and failing, mister spock LMAO@u.

Peace.

#15 ·
So nuclear proliferation, and the increased nuclear waste (that has a half life of some 20+ thousand years) is better for our planet and people??? And what makes you think that increased nuke facility's in India (destabilizing the area because now Pakistan is gonna want to up there numbers of nuke facilities (you realize that the nuclear plants are where they get the materials from for making bombs, didnt you?) And the only reason Bush has made this deal (IMO) is because he is scared of the chinese and he considers india to be a bulwark against them. He's "equiping" his front line force's is all he is doing. I see NO benifit for our country nor for the world at large for that matter.
Links: http://news.ft.com/cms/s/e6dfa37e-aa3b-11da-96ea-0000779e2340.html
http://news.ft.com/cms/s/16b8e7d8-a9bd-1...20abe49a01.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/19/AR2005071901847.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.