Off Roading Forums banner

Graemlins are broke? Or is it just me???

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  GTRider245 
#1 ·
Is it just me or are the graemlin thingees not working?? Been this way for a month or so for me....and I miss those little guys.

Hey mods....if they are broke can we get em' fixed????

So is it me or are they broke for you too???

#3 ·
I don't think they've been working for me either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Apparently the only ones that work are your basics: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I even tried copying the hyperlinks for the ones that don't work but it still doesn't work that way. It appears someone moved them or deleted them, which is unfortunate. The real kick in the pants is I don't have enough power here to check out the situation, and I'm not sure they're keeping as close an eye on this place as they used to.

#4 ·
I did PM the admin guy but haven't heard back and frankly don't expect I will.

Thanks for answering Sandman.....maybe if you Pm'd the powers that be they'd notice you???

G
#7 ·
Yeah, I don't know either. They were supposed to do some maintenance on the servers that had basically all of our attachments on it. Even now I can't add an attachment, then click on it to view it. I get routed to some BS maintenance page that's weeks old.

I hope that when they get everyhting back online, they'll have added a few more smileys. There are quite a few good ones out there that are useful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.