Off Roading Forums banner

what animals have you guys run over??

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  toyo84CJ 
G
#1 ·
the other night i was out with my buddies and totally smoked this bigass racoon. i drive a big lifted dodge ram 2500 pickup with 35" boggers so it squashed the **** very easily. you wouldnt even notice i hit somethin except for the guts stuck in my treads. hahaha, we busted up laughin so hard.

little **** + BIGASS TRUCK = squashed roadkill

ive hit lots of other things with my truck and to be honest if its smaller then a deer i just keep going and i wont try to swerve. hell ive even chased a couple chipmunks etc down before.

so what things have you guys hit, what happened, and also do u think people should swerve out of the way or say **** it and run their furry asses down?

G
#3 ·
**** yea dude kill em ****ers, if ther are on the road its their fault. i cant stand thos stupid ****** ass tree huggers that try to swerve for a bird or somethin .

BUT if you do run over somethin stop if you can and make sure its dead. not nice lettin it suffer

#4 ·
First and only warning, keep the language under control, and maybe don't post stupid topics, or you won't be a member of this board very much longer. In fact, go back and edit your previous post and remove the language, and other insults, or that'll be your 2nd warning as well... Kids read this board, and don't need to see that.

#5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
First and only warning, keep the language under control, and maybe don't post stupid topics, or you won't be a member of this board very much longer. In fact, go back and edit your previous post and remove the language, and other insults, or that'll be your 2nd warning as well... Kids read this board, and don't need to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sandman....not only is the topic ridiculous....the language is NOT cool.

What kind of person runs over animals on purpose and then thinks it is funny?? Tells you all you need to know about this guy....

#10 ·
I hate to do it, but since you refused to edit the language out of the previous post, and perhaps even make your signature a little more polite, I am going to have to intervene at some point. We don't need people viewing this site and being offended. I'm sure there are plenty of other signatures that can be used...

G
#12 ·
i was driving down my suberbia road :p and i kid you not at the top of this blind hill well i live in western washington so its not a hill more than a little bigger than a mound is a full grown Elk. im talking 6 point or 12 point if u live back east. the thing would have totalled my 81 1st gen Yota im not sure if i could have put the beast in the bed my self. well what do you say about that i didnt swerve i downshifted and stoped 5 feet from it. took 5 minutes to move across the 2 lane road. i reved my lil 22r at it and the thing looks at me and breaths through its nose like a bull. i seriously thought i was goin to get charged pretty scary. so ive decided to leave elk alone next time :p.

#13 ·
back in the day a deer in rut and maybe on some rabies charged a woman in her Grand National she was doin about 30 or so. the love crazed buck went into the windsheild and killed her son who was i thin around 10 0r 12. ever since then the laws about kids in front seats have been changed. I remember goin by the accident scene on the big yellow bus. just a crazy shame, Now the county is so populated deer move in heards like water buffalo from Farm to farm, not there are many left undeveloped. surprised there haven't been more types of accidents like this. probably due to the soccer mom suburban revoloution. as for those whose mouths need washin.

"they say it's lonely at the top in whatever you do, you always have to watch all the others around you. No one is invincible, no man is bulletproof, We all must meet our moment of truth" - The GURU

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.