Off Roading Forums banner

Please help my brother find a job.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  xjFozzy 
G
#1 ·
My brother needs a job. He has been out of work a while and has a 10 year old daughter to raise.
He lives in Belleville, Michigan (between Detroit and Ann Arbor) but will travel 1/2 hour perhaps more - no problem.
He has 25 years design experience in jigs, fixtures, automotive and conveyor design. He also has sales and maintainance experience along with many other skills.
He is a good worker, and will provide an honest days work.
His name is Chet. He does not belong to this board but I do which is why I'm placing this post for him.

He has been appling everywhere but companies want a college degree. They would rather hire a kid with zero experience and a piece of paper over someone with 25 years of experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif He is willing to start out at what they pay the paper carrier and then once he proves his worth, they can pay him more.
Please email him directly at cstolarc@yahoo.com.

Thanks guys. Let's find him a job fast. The bills are piling up and I want to help him out.

Cheers.
Danford1
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
I was at Dart Container last week in Mason, they had a half dozen or so job ads on the wall when I was waiting in the lobby....don't ask me what they were, but I remember seeing a few of them. Its on Cedar St., just of I127.

#3 ·
Not sure if he is interested but I know Dow Corning has been hiring quite a bit. I know that the one plant is starting a big expansion here in a couple months. They start out about $10 or $12 per hour and go up from there. Check out their web site http://www.dowcorning.com/content/about/aboutcareers/default.asp and click on open positions. Like I said not sure if he would be interested, most of the jobs are arouns Saginaw.

PM me if you have any questions.

Good Luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.