• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

off roading is cool should girls do it

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  clffhnger 
G
#1 ·
should girls ride ATVs

#3 ·
I love the outdoors, personally, and see no reason what-so-ever why they should be restricted by gender. Besides, what better place to meet someone than out on a mountain ? ?

#5 ·
personaly, I don't think there are enough girls involved in the sport of off-roading. I would love to see more females out on the trail, riding/driving their own stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

G
#6 ·
I can tell you from personal experience that girls are great in motorsports. Becky Wik races Class 10 in SCORE and BITD races. She's very talented and kicks alot of guys butts. I say go for it.

G
#7 ·
it seems like everytime theres girls around and i have my dirt bike out i seem to get hurt(I dont understand?) just joking i say go for it the more ppl intersted in off road sports the better off everyone will be

G
#10 ·
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/codger.gifSilly girl! The question isn't really should girls do it!Nobody really has the POWER or the RIGHT to dictate what girls can and can't do!You said you think off roading is cool,so the question REALLY is should you do it? Absolutely!
I'm a chick & I ride.I can't imagine my life without a dirtbike in there somewhere!!
Whenever someone throws me an attitude about being a girl(It does happen)I make a point to ROOST the HELL out of 'em on my way by!!
[ QUOTE ]
should girls ride ATVs

[/ QUOTE ]

Do what you Love!!! Good Luck!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.