Hello to all off road enthusiasts - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
New Member Introductions All new members must first post in this section to activate account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

Red face Hello to all off road enthusiasts

Hi guys and gals I'm Adam and I have just joined this forum. This is actually the first forum ever for me. I've read a lot of them over the years to learn what I needed to know but never stay on the internet long enough to join in. Not really one who's big on tech anything, but I figured it's time bc I've noticed how wonderful y'all are to each other in respects of always there to lend a hand and that's just the kind of guy I am too. I swear somebody's gonna kill me one day when I pull over to help somebody stranded on the side of the road but I figure it's like pay it forward bc I would want someone to help me and I'd cuss every person who didn't. On another note I am in the middle of a motor swap project that wasn't supposed to be a project bc it was my every day driver and work truck, and I'm a carpenter so I need my truck to work, but my week vacation/me time in the garage has turned into a nightmare and I could really use any advise I can get. So in part thanks to everyone ahead of time who might help me straighten out this mess and I will be happy to share any info that I have with anyone who may need it. Y'all have a wonderful day and go paint your GM 4x4 with the color it was made for MUUUDDDDDD.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 12:59 AM

Hey Adam, have a wonderful day too. welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode