Off Roading Forums banner

New Member Hi

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Hands On Auto Tech 
#1 ·
Hi there, I am joining because I live in the mountains now on 5 acres and all of my neighbors get around on ATV's. I myself and more of a firewood nut atm, but I want to get something for my 3 year old daughter this year. She is nto very strong, so I was thinking something electric to start. I plan on posting in the youth section but must start here first to get permissions set. The most recent post in the youth section is from 2012, so no fresh info there to go off of. I am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction, I would like to get something nicer then a one wheel drive cheap toy, but it needs to be easy for her to steer and handle.

Ill post some pics and vids for you folks to get to know us a little better.

Here is a video of our driveway with some other cool stuff.

and attached a pic of the family, Gianna is the older girl. Bella, my younger daughter is a beast, that is her nick-name, she can bench press Gianna...

And a pic of my wood obsession.

That Picture of the family is a year old so the girls are bigger now.

So anyway, any advice on options for Gianna's first ATV? something easy to steer, electric preferred, but gas that can be turned down to a crawl would be ok I guess.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.