Hi Guys and Gals - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > General Off-Road > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions All new members must first post in this section to activate account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 02:23 PM

walksinstars is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Guys and Gals

Newbie to the forums here greetings to all from Las Cruces, New Mexico. Not new to Jeeps have owned 3 TJ's and one XJ now own a 2006 Liberty Renegade that is at this time stock but that will be changing with the addition of a front mount winch and a lift kit. Thanks for the add to the forums looking forward to some interesting times on here. Pics of my Liberty as is stock on my profile if allowed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140208_145517.jpg (105.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140208_145459.jpg (86.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140208_145450.jpg (94.1 KB, 0 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2014, 12:51 AM

Jamesneo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by walksinstars View Post
Newbie to the forums here greetings to all from Las Cruces, New Mexico. Not new to Jeeps have owned 3 TJ's and one XJ now own a 2006 Liberty Renegade that is at this time stock but that will be changing with the addition of a front mount winch and a lift kit. Thanks for the add to the forums looking forward to some interesting times on here. Pics of my Liberty as is stock on my profile if allowed.
Welcome to the forum.Thanks for posting your Liberty Renegade to us.What a nice vehicle! Keeping going!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement