Hi From Guy- creator of AGS Grease System - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > General Off-Road > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions All new members must first post in this section to activate account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 04:17 PM

Guyatcvjagsdotcom is on a distinguished road
Default Hi From Guy- creator of AGS Grease System

Hi!

I would like to introduce myself and what I have created for off road enthusiasts(as I once was and hope to be again- you can read more about this and what I created in the article Sand Sports magazine wrote about me and my new product, which is posted on my website).

When I had my sand car(yes, I do miss it), I had an issue with noisy cv joints that were not being greased properly, so over time(yes, much longer than I could have ever anticipated) I created and tested possible solutions until I created the AGS Grease System. This is a part that you incorporate into your cv joints that does several important things. One, it keeps the grease in the cv joint not in the boot. Two, it acts as a fail safe in case you rip or tear a boot. If you do, you will still be able to drive until you can put on a replacement boot. Third, it allows you to add grease to your cv joints via a zerk fitting that allows grease to be added without the need to take anything apart. Fourthly, it keeps the grease moving and recalculating within the cv joint. I have videos on the website that shows how everything works.

I invite you to visit my website for more information:

CVjAGS

We have videos on the website that shows the AGS Grease System in action – enjoy.

Feel free to email me any questions at Guy@cvjags.com

I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you,

Guy Munson

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement