SouthEast MogFest 2010 - Event Planning - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Mercedes Unimog All discussion concerning Mercedes, Unimog vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

SouthEast MogFest 2010 - Event Planning

Hey Everyone,

For those who are familiar with the ideas behind SouthEast MogFest, consider this an update. For those of you who are hearing about this for the first time, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with this event.

Information may be found at: SouthEast MogFest 2010

Brief Description: In the past I have followed the various Unimog/Euro Truck gatherings in the Western United States and wished there was something like that here in the East. Well it is exactly that, the past. I know other people have wished for the same, and have thought about starting something. Well I come to you with the time and resources to make this event happen.

Now all I need is your help. While still in the planning stages I would like to get the word out to everyone about this event. The more insight we have, the better the event will become! I encourage ANYONE interested in this event to go to the WEBSITE and register on the forums, and sign up for the newsletter. This way you will be informed, and everyone will be in touch.

Thanks for your support! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode