How come there is no Lexus SUV board? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Mercedes M-Class Discussion of all topics, relating to Mercedes M-Class vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2000, 07:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

How come there is no Lexus SUV board?

Personally, I found that make more attractive!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2000, 03:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: How come there is no Lexus SUV board?

This site is OffRoad.com Nobody really takes these things in the dirt on a regular basis. So why would they need to talk about the off road capabilities or such?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2000, 12:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Because only yuppies who don't 4x4 them own those. Why would you spend 40k and come to this site and talk to a bunch of white trash like myself. They are too busy looking at the stock market.

I love to watch my fat girl friend try to strip in front of me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2000, 05:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Attention Off-Road Administrators:
First of all, it is a terrible waste of server space to even have these stupid boards. Subaru, Kia, M-Class - all they are used for is to slam them.
Second, if you are going to continue to keep these on here, why not add a couple more? It's discrimination to have a Kia board, and shamelessly ignore the Dihatsu Rocky. What's the difference? Seriously? Nothing. While you're at it, you might as well toss on the new BMW, tack the Lexus on the bottom of the Toyota section, and throw in the new one (I can't think of the name) that's just coming out for good measure.
It's really dumb.
Mike

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2000, 02:52 PM
TEX

<font color=purple>While I know you're just having fun, I should say that the Rocky actually had some legitimate capability. Certainly more than a LX or MB.</font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2000, 10:02 PM
Drew K1500

Why not an Oldsmobile section? I recall in high school before i could afford my first truck (nissan hardbody) i used to take my moms 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra off road. It did quite well on the firebreaks. Mud was a different story though. I believe it has something to do with the 4" ground clearance. Interesting story. My boss is quite well to do and I stopped by his house to pick up something one Friday night and the cul-d-sac he lives in was full of brand new Land Rovers, Durangos, Lexus suvs that had no scratches in the lot of them. Tires clean enough to perform surgery on and 4 wheel drive levers with the plastic wrap still on them. <====Sarcasm. But I drove away in my 1993 chevy half ton with its lovely "Rocky Mountain Pinstriping" paint scheme and bought a new ball joint.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2002, 12:11 PM
Veteran

gee - lexus, daihasu - guess you guys dont know what you're REALLY driving. Lexus - go see the toy board, Daihatsu - thats the same thing as the dodge raider, which is listed under dodge - try the right places, and get your noses out of the air.

yuppies - why bother to weed out the lawyers - kill em all!!
C.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-09-2002, 06:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Because people like you have no concept of the type of car car you're getting which is why these SUV crap are so prone to killing people,.....
Stop thinking you're too "hip" to own a mini-van because the only off road you're see is a speed bump &amp; people like you are "more" likely to crash &amp; hurt people.
http://poseur.4x4.org/
Stay in a mini-van where you belong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode