To: Toy4x4Boy - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Mercedes M-Class Discussion of all topics, relating to Mercedes M-Class vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-18-1999, 04:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

To: Toy4x4Boy

You obviously do not own a ML320.My Mercedes is the best Off-Road vehicle around in my part of Florida.I've been clocked at 152 M.P.H....Yes,...By a Cop..(LOL) I've ridden a 4Runner once,and I thought the ride was awful! I would send you pictures of it..if I knew how...
-Rick
(Please do not write a Mad or Abusive letter back...I was just speakin' my mind.)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-20-1999, 08:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: To: Toy4x4Boy

Ummm, OK. I really hope you were kidding. You're right, I don't own a Mercedes ML nor do I have the desire to own one.

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]toy4x4boy
<font color=blue>1989 TOYOTA SR5 V6 Extra Cab 4x4 Pickup</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-24-1999, 12:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

jus wondering, but how can you justify "best off road vehicle" with your only evidence being speed?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-26-1999, 06:56 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I'd like to see some pics of your ML320 in a nice deep mud bog, or crawlin' the Rubicon or other nice rocky trail. Sand dunes, even... I'll bet that ML320 can't handle or stop as well as a car, and has no business at all moving at a stupid rate of speed like that. That's how people die by the way, by driving their vehicle faster than is safe... So what kind of off roading do you do with it, or are you just one of those posers who get 'em because they're "status symbol" type vehicles? If you can get any pics of your truck scanned into your computer, but don't know how to manipulate them to get 'em on here, you can email them to me and I'll shrink 'em down and post 'em...

I forgot to mention that I'm not being rude or abusive, just speakin' my mind...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-27-1999, 11:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU THINK THE M-CLASS IS BETTER THAN A 4RUNNER OFF ROAD? i USE TO WRENCH ON MCSAIDIES! THERE ARE NICE CARS IF YOU CAN AFORD THERE HIGH STICKER PRICE AND THERE CONSTANT UPKEEP!
bUT EVEN SAYING THAT IT IS GOOD OFF ROAD IS A JOKE! nO OFFENSE BUT OFF ROAD YOU WOULD PROBALLY BE BETTER OFF WITH A vw STILL GERMAN JUST NO FLUFF!

tHE M-CLASS I'M SURE IS FAST BUT WHERE DOSE SPEED IN THE OFF ROAD COME IN?

PLEASE DON'T BAG ON THE RUNNER i HAVE A TACOMA AND i DARE YOU TO EVEN TRY TO FOLLOW ME OFF ROAD! CHANCES ARE YOU WILL SPEND MORE TIME DIGGING YOUR RIG OUT THAN ACTULLY OFF ROADING IT!
EITHER WAY HAPPY TRAILS OR SPEED TRAPS TO YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2000, 04:28 PM
SRN

Whats the point in going fast in a SUV? I thought that the point was going slow and crawling over rocks. Unless your bogging.

<font color=blue>SRN
<font color=purple>'86 Samurai</font>
Its a Samurai thing. Dont ask!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2000, 06:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

It's probally some kid trying to rally us up! I wouldn't pay much att to it!

post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2000, 01:21 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Blastin' across desert and/or sand dunes is the only off road activity other than boggin' where speed might count for anything, but I'd seriously doubt that Mercedes would last very long at all doing either one of those activities...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2000, 10:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

oh come on! mercedee's Didn't ivan stwart drive one of those last year to win the baja 5000?

post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2000, 07:52 PM
Keyboard Implanted

How long will it be until a Mercedes M-class gets the ultimate compliment: being made into a Monster Truck? I was watching TNN's Motor Madness today, and noticed that there's one Monster Truck there that was a Toyota pickup...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode