To: Toy4x4Boy - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Mercedes M-Class Discussion of all topics, relating to Mercedes M-Class vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2000, 09:55 PM
SRN

Re: To: Toy4x4Boy

Probably like imposter boy on the old boards. What a loser!

<font color=blue>SRN
<font color=purple>'86 Samurai</font>
Its a Samurai thing. Dont ask!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2000, 08:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Mercedes mclass better than Toyota..HA!

the dude is not an imposter but im 13 and have a 71 TLC and it has a 3 inch lift with 39 inch super swampers and homemade snorkel with springover conversion....I would like to see him follow me offroad....who gives a crap, if his sport ute will do 156 mph...mine will do 70...... and mine i inherited he probably paid 70grand for that piece of %$#@ and I wouldn't give 10 k unless i turned around and and sold it....
Daniel
Rednecks rule!

"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch."
post #13 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2000, 12:19 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Mercedes mclass better than Toyota..HA!

My suburban will do about 120-130, but it's just insane to drive it that fast (not to mention it gets about 1-1.5 mpg at that speed)... a 32 inch lift?! Are we talkin' about a Monster Truck here? Let's see a pic of that beast... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2000, 11:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Mercedes mclass better than Toyota..HA!

PLease post a pic I would LOVE to see your Cruiser! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]toy4x4boy
<font color=blue>1989 TOYOTA SR5 V6 Extra Cab 4x4 Pickup</font color=blue>
post #15 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 07:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

No scanner? *sad*

If I had a digital cam. or scanner I would...I am hoping to get a digital camera for my B-day... as soon as I get one You can bet I will have pics of it...

Daniel

post #16 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 07:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

typed wrong no 32 inch lift

It just has a 3 inch lift sorry for the confusion just a typo....

Daniel

post #17 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 08:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: typed wrong no 32 inch lift

You all suck. Be a man, Get off road, Get a JEEP! Don't slash the guy for bringing his comfort car off the road. He is getting off road isn't he? Besides who here would not think it way cool and funny to see some new SUVs off road? I don't give a damn what you all have, he obviuosly has the balls or money to get down with the dirt.
Just my opinion treading lightly
John
It's a Jeep Thing... You Woulden't Understand
1998 ZJ 5.9, 1989 Wrangler, 1970 Commando, 1948 CJ-2A

post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2000, 12:08 AM
Gibby

Rick wrote"You obviously do not own a ML320.My Mercedes is the best Off-Road vehicle around in
my part of Florida.I've been clocked at 152 M.P.H....Yes,...By a Cop..(LOL)"

So Rick, if that makes your MB the 'best Off-Road vehicle' wouldn't a Viper (~175 mph) be better?
And isn't the oddyssey a minivan??? Sounds like fun.(just kidding)
Gibby

post #19 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2000, 12:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I tell you what dude, here in Ky. we don't like people like you. You are an sh1tty little f%uck head. Go ahead, call me an hillbilly, no shoe wearing, no count, or what ever. But I am in college, political science major in fact. You don't know $hit!!!! I have an toy and although not majorly modified I could take you over anyday. Want to bet?? I'll take you up on that, meaning you aren't spending your mommies or daddies monney!!!!! I tell you what, if you think you are so fast!!! Why don't you meeet me half way and I'll race you!!! Since you think you are SOOO fast, I'll use my 89 mustang, factory modified and tweeked, but yet still able to run the stock circut. It is an show car and I will still race you!! I'll even give your rich little spoiled a$$ an 5 second head start just so you can learn how to use the F@CKING controls, since I know you have probably not got the sense God gave an goose!!
Get some off-road F@UCKING know how and email us all back when you grow up!!!
And I am serious, come find my a$$, we will find out whose wrong or right, you bad mouth me? I'll find YOUR A$$ and we will find out, if you aren't hidden behind mommies bussom!!!!

Wheeler [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
"The only things you ever regret in life, are the risks you never take"
post #20 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2000, 12:49 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: typed wrong no 32 inch lift

How is it that we suck, John? Because we have opinions of our own? How about where is the proof that he off roads his M-class? I seriously doubt he does... The thing is a 4x4 car, has about the same ground clearance of a regular Mercedes car, (yes, I've seen an M-class in person, it is a slightly taller car). If the M-class has the gearing to permit it to go 152mph, it certainly isn't geared well enough to do very much off roading... I think it'd be hilarious to see a new SUV off road.. In fact I'd love to see new SUV's off road... But until they're old SUV's, they won't go off road, in at least 99.9999% of all of them... I do get off road, I don't need a Jeep to get off road, my 454 powered GM truck is enough for me, since I'm not a rock crawler (by the way, that truck sees more off road use than on road)... I'd like to see the M-class follow me where I could go in my trucks (or even go frame to frame and see what can pull more, or see what needs to get pulled out first)... About the only way an M-class could even remotely compete with a somewhat modified Jeep or Toyota, or other choice, is if someone throws an M-class on something like a Jeep frame with those components, but guess what, when that happens, you lose your nice cushy ride, which is the reason to get the M-class instead of the real Mercedes off road machine, the Unimog... But as I originally said, as soon as I see the proof of his M-class off road, I'll believe he 'wheels it... Until then, and this belief is well supported by what he's said basically"since it'll do 152mph it's the ultimate off road machine", he's just one of the people who have to be a part of the "cushy SUV" trend... It may ride nice on road, but keep in mind, it's a car, that they've tried to make into an off road vehicle, but failed miserably.. I mean even just look at the stock tires, do those look like all terrain or mud terrains? nope, car tires... Car sized tires too... But anyway, I've said enough...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode