Bodykits 4 Sale.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Mercedes M-Class Discussion of all topics, relating to Mercedes M-Class vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2002, 09:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bodykits 4 Sale..

If youre looking for Cosmetic bodykits/OEM bodykits for your ML, please do not hesitate to make contact with me.

email me at indra168id@yahoo.com for more further information,

Thank's
Indra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2002, 10:21 PM
Veteran

Re: Bodykits 4 Sale..

yah right - 1 post, no bio, no homepage link, no other info - you really think you're going to get business for body kits for $45,000 ML's? based on the info you gave, I wouldnt buy a body kit for MY rig, which only has the 'heart' of a mercedes.

try setting up a homepage, with LOTS of pictures,and get someone to write you a speil based on positive aspects of your product.

c.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2002, 06:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well, sorry for that. you can see some of the pic in my website www.auto-replica.com

Thank's
Indra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2002, 07:02 PM
Veteran

very nice gear- and I especially like how all the prices come up $0.00: thats what I call competative pricing - I'd take a batch lot, at the as-quoted price, but I bet shipping, and handling would cost me a bundle.8^D

Funny thing though, I thought AMG only marketed through dealerships? ( I KNOW you can only get legitimate 'hard' parts that way, cause they wont let anyone but a Benz/AMG certified tech do the install) Caveat emptor folks, and its all in a name ( look at the domain name of the site)

c.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode