I will never buy one!!! - Page 3 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Kia, All Discussion of the Kia Off-Road Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2001, 06:23 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: I will never buy one!!!

Goto http://www.copartfinder.com/ and enter what vehicle you want to see and it will give you some pics!

<font color=green>If it ain't broke,let me drive it!</font color=green>
http://www.skyboom.com/Robison
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2001, 10:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think they're safe. Its crushed because it is designed to be crushed. It absorbs the impact and destroys the vehicles rather than you. My CJ...I hit a tree offroad and the steel was fine, My head was knocked off the steering wheel (no airbags, obviously) and my "navigator" nailed his head on the steel dash requiring a few stitiches. I doubt we would have been injured at all in the Kia. At high speed? No thats scary to think about in a CJ.

Jay
95 Wrangler Rio Grande, BFG 30" A/Ts, basically stock
73 Commando, 304/TH400/D20, basically stock and rusty
post #23 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2001, 05:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: POST DELETED

You guys all suck with your stupid kia's. They are gay. Repeat GAY. One more time gay. And all of you who drive one are even gayer. Do you guys like that word - - - GAYER. Cause thats what you all are. You are more than just gay you are gayer. Have fun guys.

95 XLT Bronco
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 12:11 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Look around dumbass nobody here owns a f@#$ing KIA

<font color=green>If it ain't broke,let me drive it!</font color=green>
http://www.skyboom.com/Robison
post #25 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 10:44 PM
Mud in my Veins

Wow super, what an intelligent post. Are all your posts as useful and informative as this?

HINT: If you don't have anything helpful, shut the f$%k up and stop making yourself look very, very, very dumb.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] No one reading this thinks it is funny or that you are cool. Quite the opposite.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #26 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 06:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wtrshibcj7 I personally would rather be in a CJ in an accident,my son drives tow trucks and see's lots of accidents and tells me that all short wheel based Jeeps do very well in crashes usually the jeep is still drivable and the other vehicle needs to be winched onto the tow truck. And did you look at the pictures that started these posts no matter what the intension of the design that goes beyond cruch zones.

post #27 of (permalink) Old 07-09-2001, 05:47 PM
Addict

MrHummer you have a good point. One of my buddies was giving me sh!t about having "jap crap" when I showed him the sticker on my Toyota that said it was built in Illinois. He shut up after we discovered his Chev was built in Canada or Mexico(I don't remember which)!

Dean
post #28 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2001, 05:59 PM
Addict

".. I donít buy an Import because I support my country..
"

Hate to tell ya but most domestics are built in the usa anymore. Most Midsized fords pickups and SUV's are Mazada's. Chevy's tracker is imported, alot of Dodges are mitsis. Mose Full size Chevy's are built either in Canada or Mexico.
Anyways most of the "american" cars are NOT american unfortunaly. yes, I would love to support USA but it's hard to do any more. Cheaper labor elsewhere. Bummer.

<font color=blue>Finally! EFI! YEA!!!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>It's a TOY thing, no need to understand</font color=red>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2001, 01:16 PM
Mud in my Veins

Actually, you have the Ford part backwards. The Mazda B-series is a copy of the Ford Ranger, and they used to sell the Mazda Navajo, which was just a copy of the Explorer. I'm not even sure if Mazda sells 4x4's overseas, I didn't see any while I was in New Zealand this summer. Isuzu's Hombre pickup is also a copy of the Chevy S10/GMC Sonoma. You are right that many of the fullsize trucks are built in Canada or Mexico, but I know GM still has truck plants here in Michigan, but I'm not sure of Dodge or Ford. Toyota builds it's American market trucks here, I know that.

Oh yeah, and Kia's are South Korean, not Japanese. Not "Jap crap". This isn't refering to you, mehr, it's for one of the more "uninformed" people above.

Aircraft, Cars, and Me
post #30 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2002, 02:02 PM
slam

True steelerfan, My brother rolled his 80 CJ-7, after hitting an ice patch at 40-50 mph. The thing flipped 2 or 3 times. I bought it off him and straightened the tie rod, tied down the battery and put a new windsheild frame on it and drove it another couple years. Of course the frame was bent a little and there was some minor body damage, but it wasn't to noticable because it was rusted pretty bad anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode