I will never buy one!!! - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Kia, All Discussion of the Kia Off-Road Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2000, 04:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: I will never buy one!!!

It might just be that the most important safety equipment of all was not use,the gray matter between the drivers ears.It doesn't matter what you drive if your dumb enough ya can wreck it.
Common sence is labled totally wrong it should be called uncommon sence because it's not that common.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2000, 06:47 PM
Mud in my Veins

Ditto. I watched a lady hold up an entire lane yesterday in afternoon traffic at a green light because she wasn't paying attention to anything but her cell phone. Jackass[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, Flowmaster 40 DF 3", 4L60, K&N, Rancho 3" lift[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img], 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2000, 11:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If you look at the numbers a Camery is more American than a Seberling. Ya, NAFTA was a great idea, let's not say for who.

I have no idea what happened to that Kia, but as a member of the shiny side down club I'm glad I don't drive a Kia. Hey, maybe someone doesn't need a SFA, and would perfer something more comfortable, cheaper, and efficient to get around in. Fine, I would never pass judgement on that person like some of the name calling that has gone on around here, BUT (isn't there always a but?) that picture scares me. Anything can roll, anything. It's now it holds up in important. I don't trust something that folds up like the Kia in that pic.

Hit? Them tires rub. Rubbin's off roadin.
My web page
http://www.personal.psu.edu/bjh182
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2000, 01:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

88Blazer I'll bet if you had enough time to trace A certain democrates political contabutions back to there source you would find out who benefited from NAFTA.

post #15 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 08:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have a friend who now has 2 titanium disks in their back, false teeth, pins in both arms and both legs thanks to a blow out on a turn in a 8 month old Kia. The thing rolled twice and then flipped 3 times end over end off the side of the road and down a slight hill. The thing disentigrated, that picture is nothing compared to what happened to his there was no roof or doors left on the little peice of she-at. This was all caused by a blow-out at 50 miles per hour on a 4 lane road in a slight curve. I like little 4 wheel drives as much as the next guy and I have laid my sami on it's side before but I have never seen a car totally break apart like these thing do. I don't know why the structural integrity is so poor, but please noone buy one of these little death traps for an everyday driver or you may not be as lucky as my friend.

84 cj7 Laredo Superior 1 piece, more to come.....
post #16 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 11:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

4x4FVR could you possible get some pictures of you friends wreck and post them I know some one who wants to buy one of these KIA's and I'm trying to discourage them.

post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2000, 04:14 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Heres some picture of three DIFFERENT Sportages. I think it must be some defective red paint, notice they're all red? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.skyboom.com/Robison
post #18 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2000, 03:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Piaa_nissan this is good ammunition for my arguement.

post #19 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2000, 01:20 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

These are the best looking Kia's I've seen yet!!!

'88 MJ SporTruck
365K on 2.5L (Energizer Bunny Package)
post #20 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2000, 08:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

SOME MORE PICS

84 cj7 Laredo Superior 1 piece, more to come.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode