Possible Class Action? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Kawasaki UTV Forum Teryx owners and wanna-be owners, step up!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 06:41 PM
jeepunman

Angry Possible Class Action?

It it just me, or are there more of you who have experienced the poorly designed brake system on your Mule? I have minimal braking constantly. My 07 has had to have all the shoes and hardware replaced, the O rings don't keep the silt out! I have also had to replace the wheel bearings along with all the support bearing. I am not in the mid hundreds and rising (COST). This has all occured within 1 year and 2400 miles. I contacted the Kawa Office in Irvine and the told me to "kiss off" since I am not in the US. The Dealer here in Panama told me to contact Irvine, they told me to contact my dealer, the dealer told me to contact Japan, Japan told me to contact Irvine, who told me (You get the point)> Brakes are brakes and if I have to ship it back to the US to demonstrate the poor design, I will! It is virtually impossible to wash the brake system after operaing in muddy tarrain. Maybe I just an old "nut" and retired auto service engineer, that spent 12K on a real looser. I have saved a number of people from making the same mistake I did. I have a product liability attorney waitng in the wings, if I can find enough "brake failures" to make Kawasaki pay! If they would just put disc on the front and standard drum on the rear, much of the problem would be solved. Kawasaki dealers, love the poor engineering, lots of shop and parts revenue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode