WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE JEEP TRAIL/AREA - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeepster-American Jeepster Club Please also visit our club web site for more information at http://www.americanjeepsterclub.org/

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
gonzowerke

Pott's Mountain, Dry river, and flagpole in GWNF down here in Virginia,
Crozet,Va. Which is just a few acres of rocks at the foot of a mountain outside Charlottesville. The owner has wheeling events there all the time, and the Virginia Rockcrawling association has their events there.
and any big excavation type jobsite with big piles of rocks and dirt on it.
(I'm a geotechnical engineering tech, so I wheel on rocks and dirt every day of thw week!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Enthusiast

My favorite Jeep trail is "The Golden Spike" trail in Moab, Utah. There is nothing in the world like the terrain and the views you will encounter along this route!!
This trail actually combines 3 Moab trails all into one: Poison Spider Mesa, the Golden Spike and the Gold Bar Rim trail. There is an optional (class 5) route at the top of Gold Bar Rim called "The Rusty Nail" that is killer fun as well.

Carl

If my Jeepster looks like it's on fire, it most likely is!!

1972C101: 360/TH400/D44/D60&Flames
1973 Commando: 304/TH400/D44/Mod20
1999 Cherokee
2003 Ford Super Duty
post #13 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 06:02 AM

Indiana

I have two.
The first is the the drive is the 4 foot hill out my back yard to the alley, around the block and up the 8 foot hill into my front driveway. That means my Jeep is running, findly
The second is Badlands in Attica Indiana. Never been their but hoping to go in May. First time offroading in a park.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode