1969 Wiring Diagram - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Jeep > Jeepster-American Jeepster Club

Jeepster-American Jeepster Club Please also visit our club web site for more information at http://www.americanjeepsterclub.org/

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 03:37 AM
Hunter57

Default 1969 Wiring Diagram

Okay I give up...the wiring diagram in the factory book is nearly useless, and the one I got off eBay is only marginally better... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

Does anyone know where I can get a fair to good or better than good wiring diagram, preferably with colors indicated, for my 1969 Commando? The bigger the better, as my arms aren't as long as they used to be (and my bifocals aren't quite enough help either). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/codger.gif[/img]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2005, 07:03 AM
Can't Get Enough

chdorsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1969 Wiring Diagram

We took the diagram in the service manual and had it blown up to poster size (36x48) at the local copy store. Still wasn't simple to interpret but a heck of a lot better than staring at the book with a telescope to see everything.

Chris
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Addict

teamspatula is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.c104.net/manual/Section_22.pdf
That one is for the Bullnoses, but a lot of it is very similar to the older ones. I LOVE this version - it's immeasurably more helpful than the flat diagram...of course, there are a few things that you'll want to confirm with the diagram, but with both, you should be in good shape...
Old 08-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Pooh-Bah

JeepTopless is an unknown quantity at this point

I did what Chris did - had a copy blown up to poster size and laminated at staples for $8.00. I taped it to the inside of the windshield and used erasable markers and wax pencils to write stuff in as I identified circuits and routes. Brad Lange made a few diagrams with the proper colors written in that will assist you greatly. There have been multiple posts (some as recent as several weeks back) that have Brad's diagrams.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Can't Get Enough

WalterX is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's one on my website. Wiring diagram

I found a new one and just scanned it two nights ago. I can e-mail you the file. How big would you like it. My original scan is 100 meg so someone could plot it and it will still look good. There's still no colors but I have a key from Wagoneers that seems to work for a good portion of it. Tom Clark (Clffhnger) was working on something. Any progress Tom?
Old 08-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Enthusiast

dbricco is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this old diagram that was useful on my Jeepster. Hope it helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1440733-fuse.JPG (46.9 KB, 74 views)
Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Old Hand

Mr. Fast Bucks is an unknown quantity at this point

LMAO that's about the most accurate schematic diagram for a Jeepster I've ever seen!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 03:05 AM
Old Hand

Junkfood is an unknown quantity at this point

My under dash wiring must be good because it looks just like that...
Keith
Old 08-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Hunter57

Hmmmm...mine looks something like that, only it's got about 40 more loops and squiggles, and a lot of them just stop in free space...they aren't connected to anything. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Can't Get Enough

chdorsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you blow that up bigger so that I can see it better. I need to fix mine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement