Off Roading Forums banner

2017 No Bash

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Jim_Lou 
#1 ·
Well this would typically be the weekend... No Bash so since I didn't leave home it was absolutely no problem getting home. Didn't break anything either.

Made some tomato cages from 1/2" PVC pipe, more work than realistic but should last for years. Can put them in my will.

:cheers:
Dale

#2 ·
I had always wanted to attend a bash but life never let it work out for me. My scrambler pretty much just sits in the yard these days. I've become one of those guys... I have about seven hundred acres to play on with some potentially nice trails and about a mile of river front and the Jeep's do nothing. What kind of jeeper owner am I? I'm not even a mall crawler...

#3 ·
I drove mine 8 days ago one mile up the road and back to blow out the pollen. Then I used it in the yard to pull out about a dozen small trees. That was the first time I started it since last summer. I live just across town from the Hot Springs Off-Road Park and haven't been there in about 5 years. I know the feeling, Bob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.